Friday, May 11, 2012

Visiting Work

I'm an emotional wreck. So much is running through my head. But I'm not going to write about that. I'm going to post what I originally was going to write about. This morning I went to work for a meeting. Then I went up to the floor to say hi to my coworkers and decided to check in on some of my patients from this week to see how they were doing and say hi. It was such a blessing. One of the patients said that he had been looking for me this morning and asked when I worked next. Then I ended up staying in another patient's room for an hour sitting and talking. He told me about his family and his ex-wife. About his health problems and his faith. And a few things just stuck out to me. He told me not to be hardheaded because God was going to find a way. And he reminded me that God was in control and told me not to marry someone if we were unevenly yolked. So sweet! And so needed. I love my patients. And I love my job!

Writing topic runner ups: I signed a lease today. Went to my first wedding since the challenge and got to be excited for them. Cried at my first wedding of the season. And then got so frustrated that I wanted to cry and cuss all at the same time (and throw things). But God is good and I am continually reminding myself of His sovereignty- especially tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment