Tuesday, May 15, 2012

To Do List

I'm sick. And it sucks. I've been up pretty much all night with fever and chills and stuff. And of course I go straight to surgical reasons. What if it's a hernia and I have to get mesh put it and it will inevitably get infected and I'll get septic. Or it could be a small bowel obstruction and I have to have an ostomy. So, maybe the worst case scenario but I see it everyday. It could happen. So I have put myself on clears- which really means I've had 2 popsicles this morning.

But aside from the whole sick thing, I'm supposed to be moving today. And I still have every intention of doing that. I'm just moving a lot slower than I had planned. But thanks to the multiple DIY blogs I read, I have big plans for this place. So here's the initial to do list (and the progress being made)

1. Butcher block island
2. Buy bedrails goal for today
3. Clean ceiling fans cleaning lady came today to finish getting everything ready 
4. Coffee table
5. Dresser
6. Hang light fixtures electrician coming is coming today to hang 3 new light fixtures
7. Mop bathroom floor done this morning
8. Mop kitchen floor done this morning
9. Move furniture goal for today
10. Paint bathtub
11. Put up blinds goal for today
12. Refinish bathtub
13. Set up internet goal for today
14. Trim bushes dad came yesterday to clean up outside
15. Wash stove done this morning
16. Wipe down refrigerator done this morning


So, it's moving along. It's a work in progress and probably always will be. There are more things on my long term project list but they will get done... eventually.
Sneak peek of the bathroom- still in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment