Sunday, May 13, 2012

Rando

Random ramblings. Ready, go.

- I am average at best in social situations. I like the comfort of my leash.

- I reread the entries from the past six months. And a flood of emotions came back to me as if I was reliving everything again. Then I thought, "why would anyone read this? It doesn't make sense to anyone."

- A few weeks ago, over lunch, I was talking to friends about Adam and Eve and first experiences. There is a certain awe factor that they must have had when they saw new things for the very first time. I think parents get to experience that with their children. I got a little glimpse of it this morning.

- I've been trying to get back to the heart of the matter, but my will gets weak and my thoughts seem to scatter. But I think it's about forgiveness. Forgiveness. Even if, even if you don't love me anymore.

- Putting your heart out there exposes it to hurt.

- Being honest with someone for the first time is empowering.

- I'm really excited about dating. The right guy. The right way.

1 comment: