Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 181: The End




This will be short because it's late and I have to be up in 4 and a half hours. But, it's over! And it ended exactly how I wanted it to- with friends. And mostly friends that I have gotten to know in the past six months. It was such a sweet reminder of how God takes care of His children! It started out with dinner with some friends.
And then we got to meet up with more friends for drinks and the grizz game. Because I'm an emotional sap, I wrote everyone letters. To let them know how much they have meant to me and what they have taught me throughout this challenge.

God has shown me the value of female friendships. He has blessed me with wonderful female friendships during this time! I am so thankful for each and every one of them and so thankful that God placed each of them into my life. He also gave me an awareness of how I viewed previous relationships and, because of my perceptions, how I reacted to them. He placed male figures in my life that I was truly able to see as friends and changed my heart on friendships that weren't. I was able to see people do relationships well, and those that did it not so well. I was able to see what I want in a relationship and what I want in life. And I'm excited and anxious and nervous all at the same time. I can't wait to see what's next!  

No comments:

Post a Comment