Monday, June 19, 2017

All the Feels

Guys, last week was rough! I initially said that I didn't think it was related to Whole 30. There was a lot of external factors that were contributing to the overwhelming stress, but looking back I do think that Whole 30 probably heightened some of those emotions.

Sheesh! I'm glad to be coming around the other side of that! I'm not going to say that I'm out of the woods just yet, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. (That was a lot of different metaphors...)

Per usual, I am going to post nothing about what is actually going on. Ha! It was a whirlwind of a few days, I was super emotional and moody. I know it's bad when people at work start to ask about what's going on. I'm usually much better at compartmentalizing! But I was pretty weighted down with emotions and work wasn't helping things so I think that made it harder to separate everything. But I actually had a few good, honest conversations about what was going on and how I was feeling about it. Granted, those conversations were probably with all the wrong people, but I had them and that's a start...

Long story short: Being a vampire is hard work and I was not cut out for the circus!

No comments:

Post a Comment