Friday, December 18, 2015

InstaFriday


When I woke up Sunday morning after St Jude, I felt a whole lot better than I thought I would. I went to church and ran some errands. The weather was in the mid60s again and I was feeling super ambitious. Plus, I thought it may feel good to keep my muscles warm, so I went out for a slow, short run. Then used the foam roller again. Yep, I'm crazy!


After that, I planned to take the week off and give myself a little break. But... I woke up Wednesday morning and had more energy than I thought I would so I went to the gym for a quick treadmill run. Quick being the operative word since the gym doesn't open until 6. I'm still working on that, by the way.


I went to hang out with my cousin this week since I hadn't seen her in a while. We met at the park so Ruthie could play and then I picked up food (from Houston's, obvi) and took it back to her house to eat and played with Ru some more. After bathtime, we snuggled and called VaVa before I left. She's precious! And growing up so fast!


This is the caption I posted on Instagram:
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Romans 12:15

Life isn't always pretty and put together. We are all sinners so sometimes that means we meet each other in the midst of our mess. Life is too hard to do alone. We need community to love fiercely into fight with us and for us--to continually pointless to Christ.

Today I pray for accountability and vulnerability and God faithfully provided. I love you guys and him so grateful to walk through this journey with you @sincerely__ro @holrferg #dtr #BetterThanASteak #titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment