Friday, December 4, 2015

InstaFriday


It's blurry, but T-Lex hit 100K miles!


I got back late from Megan's wedding. I didn't want to wake up the girls so I decided to sleep on the couch. Callie usually sleeps on the couch, but I took her spot. When I woke up in the morning, this is where I found her. She is precious!


I had a student all semester at work. She was awesome! She ordered a portable pulse ox online so when it came in, we had a race to 100. I don't think either of us made it...


Katie passed her peds boards so we went out to celebrate! And how else do you celebrate but with champagne!


My gift from Ashley on her last day of clinicals. Did I mention that she's awesome?! A monogrammed corksicle travel mug, a giftcard to the nailbar, and a starbucks card. Yes, please!


This is my third year celebrating #teamjilly and epilepsy awareness. I have talked about it a lot before, but I love Jeannett's blog. And love that I get to join her in supporting this cause. #becausecake


I love Brene Brown. I also love this quote! I'm not good at vulnerability- at all. But I'm working on it. This quote is a good reminder of why it's so necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment