Friday, November 13, 2015

Busy

I'm taking off work today and am on the road driving to Nashville for Megan's wedding festivities. I have been trying to get some last minute things done before I go--oil change Wednesday, manicure yesterday. I woke up at 4 to pack this morning!

That being said, I've been busy. So busy that I wore scrubs to work Wednesday* and my docs asked if I had a sleepover the night before.

But when I get busy, the blog is the first thing I slack on. But I will be back next week to talk all about the wedding weekend. I can't promise that it will be Monday, but I'll get to it eventually...

Until then, I'll leave you with this:



* I went to the gym to run on the treadmill before work. The gym doesn't open until 6, so I never get a full workout in and I always feel a little rushed. I didn't get home until 6:35 and still had to shower and didn't feel like getting dressed. Scrubs won. 

** I am really trying to get them to open earlier. Really, really hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment