Friday, February 25, 2011

Sisters Make the Best Friends

Today is my sister's 27th birthday, so this blog is dedicated to her! I am so thankful for her and her friendship. Sure, we had out share of fighting growing up. We fought over sharing clothes, who was spending longer in the bathroom getting ready, or who was on the phone more. We've also had a lot of laughs (like when we dated the same guy--not at the same time). She is a great sister and I have always looked up to her. She is a large part of the reason why I went to nursing school and I loved getting to live with her in Nashville and be such a big part of Marlee's life the first year. Here are just a few fun memories. I love you Jessica!!!

On a random visit to Nashville
Christmas 2005

Step Sing... we like doing goofy faces
Spring Break

Thanksgiving 2007
With mom for her birthday one year

On my 21st birthday


Sisters trip to LA


Mer's bachelorette party
With Meredith
Halloween 2008

 
Before my pinning- we had a dance party




You are the best sister I could ask for and I can't wait to spend many more years and tons more fun times with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment