Thursday, August 10, 2017

Just Some Questions

Because I've been super far behind on blogging and I'm trying to get caught up, I thought I would take a break from my more recent emo tweets and do something a little more fun and much lighter. One of the blogs I read posted these questions on her blog last week and I thought I would steal them and answer them too...

(If you're OCD like me and want to know what you're getting into before you start, there are 23 questions.)

1. Pool, lake, or ocean?
That's actually a hard one. Can I say a beachside pool? I love hearing the waves crashing and having a nice ocean breeze, but I could do without the sand. And the jellyfish.

2. Camping, cottage, hotel?
Ooh... any of the above! It depends on where I am and how long I'm going to be there. All of these have their advantages for specific occasions!

3. Favorite ice cream flavor?
It has always been mint chocolate chip, but I honestly don't eat ice cream that much...

4. PJs, nightgown, or t-shirt and shorts?
T-shirt and underwear. If I get twisted up in clothes (or the sheets), it wakes me up and I have readjust everything before I can fall back asleep.

5. Favorite summer beverage?
This summer it has definitely been La Croix. My favorite flavor has changed. Maybe mango, or apricot, or passionfruit, or lemon. If I really want a splurge- cherry lime!

6. Would you rather be hot or cold?
I feel like everyone always says cold, but I think I'm going with hot. I hate being cold! It's miserable! And I went without air conditioning in my house for about a month- because I was too busy/lazy to take care of it. It really wasn't that bad...

7. Sandals with heels or flats?
I hardly ever wear them anymore because I basically live in flats or running shoes, but I love wearing heels!

8. Shorts or skirts?
Skirts 100%! I hate shorts!

9. Sit in the sun or the shade?
Shade, but on a hot, sunny day where I can still feel the warmth of the sun.

10. Water, tea, of Coke?
Water. I don't like tea and don't remember the last time I had a coke...

11. Favorite summer fruit/vegetable?
So many options... watermelon and pineapple have probably been on the top of my summer fruit list. I've been eating a lot of clementines too. Veggies: broccoli and sweet potatoes are my current go-to.

12. Sunrise or sunset?
I love both. Like a lot. But I'm going to go with sunrise, because fewer people get to see the sunrise on a daily basis.

13. Bike ride or walk?
Both. Either.

14. Winery or brewery?
Also both. But I'm going to go with winery.

15. Garden or no garden?
For other people, I love a garden. I love eating fresh grown food. But for me, I will never have a garden. I have some flowers in my yard, but God is in charge of those, because I take no responsibility for keeping them alive!

16. Big summer concert or music in the park?
Music in the park

17. Favorite cookout food?
Burgers... Maybe hotdogs, because the only time I ever eat hot dogs is from the grill...

18. Dine indoors or patio?
What's the weather like? I love a good patio if the weather's right.

19. Favorite summer destination?
Seaside (ignore my answer to #1) or New York, obvi.

20. Big theme park or local carnival?
Neither. But if I had to choose- local carnival.

21. Drinks blended or on the rocks?
Depends on the drink, but in general blended.

22. Popsicle or freeze flavor of choice?
I don't know. Popsicle, I guess. La Michocana or MemPops

23. Hamburger or hot dog?
Hamburger

Alright. That's it. Link up if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment