Monday, February 13, 2017

Happy Galentines Day

Today is officially Galentines day and you guys know I love Leslie Knope! If you don't know about Galentines Day...


But it's also Monday and I'm old and lame and don't like going out on school nights, so I put on my party pants (aka pajamas) and celebrated with the gals a little early with a good, old-fashioned sleepover!

Friday night after work, I dropped Molly off at my parents' house (She had been at daycare all day so she was nice and tired) and headed out to a friend's house.

We had game night with lots of board games and more food than anyone should ever eat. It was glorious! We split up into teams and played Obama Llama, Outburst, and Cards Against Humanity. Hilarity ensued! (But am I the only one that hates Cards Against Humanity? It literally makes me cringe!)


About half the girls went home after game night and the rest of us found a cozy spot to curl up and sleep. The next morning, when everyone finally woke up (I woke up at 6:30, per usual, and sat around and read until a normal hour), we made brunch and drank mimosas and chatted all about life some more.

It was a fun night and a great way to celebrate an early Galentines Day!

Hope you enjoy today and celebrate with the awesome friends in your life! Tomorrow is for lovers, but today is for the girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment