Friday, April 29, 2016

InstaFriday


My sister came in town (for 1 day) to meet Simon. It was a Thursday so Marlee was in school, but she brought Ansley with her. Ansley and Ruthie played dolls all day! I met them after work for a little bit and then my mom, Jessica, Ansley, and I went to dinner. Ansley is getting so- big! I don't know how I feel about it!


The weather was perfect this weekend! It was mid-80s all weekend, so I think that summer is officially here! Saturday, I met some friends at Slider Inn for a Jameson Slushie- which I 100% recommend. Then we went down to Loflin Yard. Such a cool venue. Live music, drinks, food, yard games. And it's kid-friendly. If you haven't checked it out, you totally should!


I am totally a morning person. And I love a good to-do list. This totally describes me. Not all of the Type A qualities apply to me 100%, but this one does. Here's the rest of the list if you want to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment