Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pinterest Keeps Reminding Me...

Of my OCD. So, I'm going through and organizing/relabeling all my pins on pinterest. Yes, all 3,500 of them. But I only have 591 to go! But back in the early days of Pinterest, I had a "house" board and so there were captions like "I love this kitchen!" Then I stepped up my Pinterest game and started an individual board for every room (and 13 for wedding planning). Having 150 pins labeled "great kitchen" were no longer helpful and I couldn't search for anything when I was looking for a specific pin. I decided to reogranize everything. I just do a few each day so it doesn't seem like a daunting task. Also, I really like doing it. Because I'm OCD like that and organizing makes me happy...

Here are some of the things that I have learned about myself by doing this:

>  I'm a little bit OCD. Oh wait, I already knew that!

>  I want to get married in a warehouse and live in a barn. Or maybe vice versa.

>  I love wood beams and exposed brick.

>  I love fresh flowers in every room.

>  I pinned Bianca by Anna Maier 3 times, Dahlia by Amsale 4 times, and the same Jim Hjelm dress 3 times. I must really like them.

>  A chandelier is appropriate for every room- including kitchen, dining room, bedroom, bathroom, laundry room, and nursery.

>  Natural light wins every time.

>  I love a good monochromatic room. Especially if it's all white. Or a dramatic gray.

I couldn't fit all my boards in a screen shot, obvi.

Anyone else like organizing as much as me? What have you been pinning lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment