Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oy Vey

This weekend has been ROUGH! I don't even know how else to describe it. I have started writing this post a few times in the past few days, but haven't been able to really put into words how I was feeling. And I still can't. My mind has been racing more than usual. I didn't even think that was possible! I did something today that I haven't done since high school and that freaked me out! I also had to put the phone on mute today. Little secrets! But I'm still trying to sort everything out and figure out how I'm feeling about everything. So I'm not going to write about it all now. Or probably ever...

But at church this morning, they played this video. And it was exactly what I needed to hear today! God really does meet us exactly where we are. So here it is. Bookmark it. Favorite it. Watch it every morning as a reminder that your Father adores you!


No comments:

Post a Comment