Friday, January 11, 2013

Stolen

Side note: In my last post, I paid tribute to JT and now he's announced he's coming out with a new album. I would like to think that is partially thanks to me. So, you're welcome.

Anyway, the post is stolen. But I'm giving credit to the source is it still stolen? This is taken from Bekah's blog. Bekah and I worked together at kamp but I didn't know her super well. Now I read her blog regularly and she's pretty awesome. First of all, one day she blogged about her packing list that she has laminated and uses for every trip. Seriously, a laminated packing list. How awesome is that?! I, of course, immediately sent her a message asking her to send me a copy of the list. She is beautifully organized and I love it! But more than that, she loves the Lord! She recently wrote a post on a christian guy versus a godly man and I thought it was worth sharing. (You can read the whole post here.)

a christian guy prays for you.
a godly man prays with you.

a christian guy reads his Bible.
a godly man studies the Word.

a christian guy volunteers to help.
a godly man serves day in and day out.

a christian guy says you look beautiful.
a godly man says you are beautiful.

a christian guy goes to church.
a godly man serves his church.

a christian guy respects your boundaries.
a godly man fears the Lord's commands.

Seriously, so good, right? Just a little nugget to think about and pray about. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment