Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Resolution Updates


February is over. Time to see how I've been doing on my New Year's resolutions...

1. Start a blog-Check!

2. Coffee dates twice a month- Not as many as last month, but check! Sweet times with friends (none of which happened over coffee)

3. Share the gospel/Disciple monthly- Discipleship this month consisted of setting the foundation and building relationships with girls. Excited to continue to form relationships and pour into them.

4. Take more pictures-Okay so I didn't do so well in February, but I will make up for it in March!

5. Buy a dog-This is still going to happen. I just don't know when.

6. Get certified to teach Zumba-Certification class is on the 12th. I'll post all about it!

7. Workout 4-5 times a week- So I kinda sucked at this in February. It happened one-maybe two-weeks. One of those weeks I was sick and one week I was studying for boards and doing nothing else.

8. Earn 2011 Activity Points-Well since I wasn't really working out, I wasn't really getting activity points (see above) so this is not doing so hot. Total APs: 227- about 100 behind. Still trying to meet this goal, but I think it's going to be hard!

9. Run 500 miles- Total mileage: 91. Still about 9 miles ahead of schedule.

10. Run a race every month- Check! The MRTC Winter Cross Country Series 10K was in February. It was a hard race. Hot and hilly, but I made it and the race was a good confidence boost for the half marathon.

11. Read 52 books- Boards kinda messed this up too. I read one and a half books, which means I'm going to have to be a reading machine in March! :)

So looking back, on average February was not very successful. BUT in ways that are not measured by this blog, February was a hugely successful month... check!! and because I'm keeping track of things monthly, I know exactly where I need to pick up the pace and catch up on some of my resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment