Thursday, March 17, 2011

Go Green

Go gray. Go team all the way!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! No seriously, it is. First of all, I love St. Patrick's Day!! Secondly, it was like 80 stinkin' degrees outside today which was glorious and I may or may not have laid out in my backyard and read for a while :) I also saw the first tulips of the season which always brings a smile to my face. It's high school state time and the station is back AND March Madness has begun! Like I said- most wonderful time of the year!!

So back to St. Patrick's Day... my love for the holiday started in high school. State tournament starts this week and in high school we were always there-and always won. It was like this holiday was made for us! So little Spartans, if you are making the trip to the 'boro tomorrow to watch The Station take on Craigmont, head over to your favorite store and stock up on all the green items that will be approximately 70% off waiting on you to snatch them up!
2004: After our 3-peat performance




2008: Being a hardcore fan... You can't truly appreciate the shamrock headband I'm rocking.
St. Patrick's Day will forever be associated in my mind as a Spartan holiday. After all, THIS IS SPARTA!!


**I just went over my to-do list for tomorrow AND made out my schedule in 15 minute increments. Bring on the productivity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment