Monday, March 14, 2011

The Methodist Way

Today was my first day of orientation. 8-4:30 talking about infection prevention, safety, corporate compliance, and HIPAA- no bueno! And then the last hour was about benefits and all that adult business. I was doing really well at following the health insurance plans and dental and vision and all that stuff, but then we got into life insurance and retirement plans and that went way over my head. So I'll be taking the whole packet over to my parents so my dad can help me :)

We do have some pretty sweet discounts and programs though. Some of the things I'm most excited about are the wellness incentive program, the home store, and the zoo and grizzlies discounts. We also have an adoption assistance program that I'm pretty excited about. I know I won't be using it soon, but it's good to know about for the future.

But sorry to all the friends that I have ditched the past 2 or 3 days. My body is taking a little while to adjust to this new schedule...

No comments:

Post a Comment