Thursday, June 28, 2018

Girl Talk

Friendships come and go. They change and evolve. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. Although I don't always handle change well. I look at TimeHop everyday and I love the memories but there is always a bittersweet feeling around friendships. Whether it's marriage or children or moving, my friendships have changed over the years. But I am so thankful for true friends that have remained despite distance or just different seasons of life. I have grown so much and learned a ton from my friends over the years and I wouldn't change those times for anything.

Last fall/winter a few friends decided to do a monthly dinner so that we could try out some different restaurants around the city. A few weeks ago, we went for sushi. It was so fun to chat and laugh and catch up with these girls! Most of them are girls that I met from church and since I haven't been going there anymore (I don't think I ever wrote about that... Next post!) I feel like nights like this are that much more important to connect, but I still feel like things change too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment