Friday, March 11, 2016

InstaFriday


Runner's feet. My feet are seriously disgusting! I am in major need of a pedicure! This was after the 10K and running for 6 miles through puddles and mud...


I made a prayer board and I love the visual reminder of prayers and seeing the movement of answered prayers. Brooklyn got a liver! And Steevenson is officially a Palmer! Praise God!


Early morning workouts are my jam. Pretty much anything early morning is made for me. I love the still and quiet of the mornings. But around 8pm, I start winding down for bed. I love mornings at the Kroc. I'm still trying to get them to open earlier though. It is time to renew my membership and I'm trying to decide if it's worth it or if I should try to find a new gym. Tough decision...


This past weekend was perfect! I went to the gym to lift Saturday morning but then I decided that I couldn't be indoors anymore. I went to Shelby Farms and sat by the lake for hours- reading and enjoying the sunshine. I love Spring!


When I left Shelby Farms, I decided to stop into the Humane Shelter and look at the puppies. They were all adorable and I'm counting down until I can take one home with me. Just a few more months...


The weather was still perfect on Sunday so we decided to patio after church. We met at Celtic for mimosas and the Grizz game! It was great! Love these friends!


House hunting has officially begun. It makes me nervous. It's a big commitment and, while my fear of commitment is better, it still scares me! But it's also a lot of fun. My mom met me after work on Monday to look at 5 houses. There were some cute ones. Now trying to make decisions...

New houses. Getting a dog. Changing gyms. So many decisions. Adulting is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment