Friday, March 27, 2015

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! This will catch you up on the last few weeks...


My roommate got the T25 workouts. We were going to do them together and get in shape and all that. I do them with her sometimes. Sometimes I sit on the couch and drink hot chocolate and watch her do them. Same thing, right?


This was the 2nd snow day. This picture was obviously taken from the front door, because I didn't go outside that day. It looked pretty though.


This picture is from when I went to Nashville. We were in the playroom having a dance party and Ansley wanted to put on a costume and cook something for us. Marlee is kind of a tomboy. Athletic and naturally good at most physical things. Ansley, on the other hand, is the sweetest child you will ever meet. She is a cuddle-r and a nurturer by nature. But gracefulness is not her strong point. My mom, sister, and I just sat on the floor and laughed at her trying to walk around in high heels! Don't worry, I will practice with her before she starts wearing real heels!


Kroger apparently sells this as a single serving milk. I'm just hoping to drink it all before it goes bad... I don't like milk. I rarely drink it. But every once in a while I want a bowl of cereal or need it for something I'm cooking. And I feel like milk is one of those staples that you should have in your house. So I buy it. I usually buy a quart (because that's the smallest size they have) and end up wasting it because I can never finish it in time. I was super excited when I saw the pint sized bottle. Apparently it is supposed to be a single serving. I've used it twice and it's still about half full...


I already talked on Monday about what I did on pi day. Here is the photographic evidence.


Monday was a glorious day. 75 degrees and sunny with a light breeze. And I got off work early so I took that opportunity to soak up some vitamin D! I may have dozed off for a little while too. I only felt slightly bad when my roommate came out to pull weeds and work in the garden while I relaxed and took naps in the sun...


I have been doing random acts of kindness. I've decided that it's going to be a regular thing. There will be a whole blog post about it, but until then, this is one of pictures that I posted after I dropped out a basket.


Amy Farrah Fowler is my spirit animal! Do I even need to say anything else? I love her! And kind of want to be here. I went to college as a neuroscience major then when I transferred neuroscience wasn't an option so I changed to psychology. Watching Big Bang Theory and seeing Amy makes me want to go back and stick with neuroscience. And Mayim Bialik really is a neuroscientist! Girl crush!

That's it! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment