Monday, March 27, 2017

Health Update

I don't know what's going on with me. I'm falling apart! And this is coming from someone who usually boasts an immune system of steel. I rarely ever get sick! I had the generic upper respiratory junk that everyone has had. It lasted about 48 hours and then I felt fine. But still had a lingering cough. It was annoying, but nothing intolerable. (My mom may feel differently about that after staying with me at the beach). It's been almost a month and the cough remains.

Then sometime last week I started having really bad pleuritic chest pain- like excruciating pain every time I coughed. I was even having pain with just deep breathing which was super not fun!

Physical ailments- in addition to my mental and emotional state- almost tipped me over the edge and there was no time for blogging. The cough remains and my left lung is still sore, but I'm starting to feel better again. Physically, at least. My mental and emotional states are still hanging by a thread. I feel like I need to write some. I'm hoping that some word vomit and getting things off my mind will make me feel a little better.

Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment