Thursday, December 8, 2016

My Brother is Coming

The title says it all. My brother is coming into town today and will be here until next weekend when he flies out of Nashville back home. In case you didn't know, my brother moved to Seattle at the beginning of the year for a job. This is his first time coming back home in almost a year. He is staying at my house which I'm super excited about, but that also means that I have had to get my house "guest ready," which has included taking all the stuff I was storing in the guest room up to the attic and putting up a Christmas tree. I also took a trip to the grocery store the other night while my mom stayed home with Molly and binge-watched Gilmore Girls.

We have a few things planned- starting with a welcome dinner at Houston's. Of course! And since he's staying at my house, he'll be on puppy duty next week which means at least another week that Molly doesn't have to be in the crate all day. (The next few weeks my mom will be on Christmas break so I'm trying to talk her in to coming over some {or every day} to play with Molly so she's not left alone all day).

I'm excited to hang out with my brother and think that it will be a good trip! I'll write all about it when he leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment