Monday, October 24, 2016

Tieks Review

*This is in no way an official review. Unless of course, Tieks sees it and wants to send me free shoes in exchange for a review. Then, I'm totally game!

So, I bought a pair of Tieks a few weeks ago and some people have asked me what I thought about them. I was pretty obsessed with them right away. The packaging was impeccable and they came with a handwritten note. I am a total sucker for good costumer service, so I was sold!


I wore them to work a few days and they were super comfortable. From day 1. They didn't rub at all and there were no blisters. I was amazed!


Then I took them to New York. This was the ultimate test run!


I wore them every day in New York. I'll be honest. They weren't like walking on clouds. My feet hurt at the end of the day, but after walking almost 17 miles, I think that my feet would have hurt in any shoe. It was mostly my heels that hurt from just standing and walking all day. And there were still no blisters or anything. I put them on the next day without hesitation.

After the trip to New York and the miles of walking, I can definitely endorse the Tieks without question. I am already looking to buy another pair! I'm just trying to decide between metallic bronze, green, or a fun pattern. I also really like the vegan greystone. So many options...

What do you think? Which should my next pair be?

2 comments:

  1. I've been interested in Tieks but not quite sure how comfortable or supportive they would be! I have plantar fasciitis so it's hard for me to be in flat shoes without much support. Add on top of this I want them to be comfortable and look super cute! Anyway you could show us how they look on? Do you like them more for thier comfort or style?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dina, I updated the post and added a picture showing them on. They are one of the most comfortable shoes I own! And they have a great return policy if you don't like them for some reason

      Delete