Monday, September 7, 2015

Munday Funday

Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing day, free of labor. I had a great weekend, but it was busy- filled with lots of driving (which I hate) so I am excited to just have a day at home!

The busyness started on Friday when there were 23 patients on our census. That, by itself, is enough to make the day busy, but then I signed off on 2 consults and discharged 11 people. So. Much. Paperwork! And I felt like I was running around in circles most of the day! Add to that the fact that I had 2 students with me and I was exhausted at the end of the day!

Saturday morning, I woke up and drove the 2 hours to my aunt's house to see my grandmother and aunt who were in town from Seattle. It was a relaxing day of hanging out by the pool and not doing much of anything!





But I had to leave early to drive back to Memphis and babysit my nieces while my sister and brother-in-law went to a wedding. They didn't get home until late and I was tired.

I wasn't planning on going back to my aunt's house on Sunday. That was the whole reason that I drove down on Saturday, but I started to feel guilty and didn't want to be left out of all the fun. So Sunday morning, I got up early and drove back to Adamsville for the day. My sister and her family came, my uncle grilled out, and we all hung out by the pool again.




It was a great weekend and, even though it was a lot of driving, I'm glad I made the trip!

And today... I'm doing nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment