Monday, April 2, 2018

I've Missed This

I haven't written in a while and to be honest, I've missed it. A lot. And I went back and read about what was going on the last time that I was writing consistently and so much has changed. So much! I'm pretty sure no one reads this anymore, but I do occasionally like to go back and read how I was feeling throughout different periods of time so I'm going to try and continue writing- for posterity sake. It's not going to be regular and it probably won't be very frequent but it's going to happen- even if it's just for myself...

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog a while back when I was looking for NP blogs as I am an NP myself. I give you lots of credit for being so open and honest and for putting yourself out there! Glad you’re back!

    ReplyDelete