Monday, August 8, 2016

I'm Back... Maybe

I miss this. I miss writing. I miss the word vomit. I miss being able to get things out in writing so that it doesn't just sit bottled up inside. But life has been crazy and there hasn't been any time- for anything, much less blogging. But I want to get back into it. So I'm going to be better about it. I can't promise that it will be on any sort of a schedule. I'm sure that it will be much more sporadic, but I'll be around.

I still need to talk about the new house. And my 30th birthday! And so many other things! I will get around to them all eventually. I'm back, but it will be a little different. Bear with me!

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog a while ago because I was searching for NP blogs and came across yours! Glad you are back! Been dying to see your new home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dina! Crazy that you came across this. I feel like I never really post about work. Maybe it's time for a work update soon!

      Delete