Friday, July 8, 2011

The Day After

I worked Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday this week so this blog is about what working 3 days in a row looks like:

* Waking up later and later each day (Tuesday I woke up at 5. Wednesday- 5:30 and Thursday 5:50) I didn't even make my bed on Thursday morning and if you know me at all, you know that's HUGE!

* My room getting messier and messier.

* No social media for 3 days.

* Hearing about the Casey Anthony trial in parts as I would go in and out of patient's rooms.

* Getting on Google reader and having 158 blog posts to read (mostly thanks to weddingbee and young house love)

* Needing to do laundry, get groceries, and run errands. But all I want to do is lie around and catch up on the tv shows I've missed out on. I just want to be lazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment