Friday, September 11, 2015

InstaFriday

Here's to 2 weeks of pictures...


Last weekend, I was going for a run at Shelby Farms and I had to change my course because of the renaissance fair. So weird, and yet really cool at the same time. I may have walked through it to look at things for a little while before continuing on my run!


We had a baby shower for 2 of our docs. Although, it turned out to be just one, because the other doctor's wife had her baby that afternoon. We face-timed them in for a little while to say hi!


When I first saw this at Kroger, my initial thought was, "why does that girl have a trach?!" Admit it! You thought it too!


Day 1 of Munday Funday. Lots of time hanging out in the pool. And lots of laughs trying to get my grandmother on that float!
* Side note: My shoulders look really good in that picture!


Day 2 of Munday Funday. More relaxing in the pool. The kids were running around somewhere...


I love this picture! There probably won't be many pictures of my grandmother with the great grandkids so this one is so sweet! Also, kids are funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment